Thursday, September 25, 2014

iphrnj zbsno ytvnsv

Yue Min Xiao Ming 's led them to a private room, this Xiao Ming said: toms outlet chat here, I go out. Etc. Yue Min 's gone, Xiao Ming listened carefully to concentrate about the surroundings, make sure that no one overheard, this sat down on Feng Hu, who said: we actually know time is not long, but toms sale called I sound big brother, half the reason is because of my fist, and I hide from you that I was a policeman, but I was fired, I will not say what the reason, now I ask toms sale a, would be willing to follow I did it !

Do not want to follow toms on sale dry, toms sale not stopping, you go to your toms sale Xiao Ming is definitely not stopped ! After listening to the words of Xiao Ming, Feng Hu, who looked at each other, a quiet time in the room after a while children, von tiger raised his head and said: Domingo, in the detention center I saw it, you must be a dry event person, I coming with you ! After listening to the words of von tiger, rat, who also have expressed their willingness to follow Siu Ming dry ! Xiao Ming waved his hand and said : Good ! Now with toms sale dry ! toms sale Xiao Ming will not disappoint you !

Feng tiger suddenly said : boss ! toms sale The new gang is not it a name ah? Xiao Ming nodded, suddenly the waist triangular Shanker pulled out, severely plugged on the table and said: toms sale gang called ' Aralia will ' ! Watching Tiger, who cheered wind, Xiao Ming is very clear, established Aralia will just taking the success of a small step back a long way to go. Their shoulders the burden still heavy. Xiao Ming saw the door open a waste treatment plant, the staff nor a work that day and the situation is much like Bus Station, Xiao Ming know there is certainly a huge trap waiting for himself, but he must go, to Tian Jing, Xiao Ming brain just made ready to fight the directive, a surge in bank robberies last time even stronger in a lot of warm slowly to flow from the brain throughout the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment